Medical & Disaster Recovery Power, Lighting, Water, Shelter and Environmental Control Solutions
Tactical Medical Products
ETI's Range of Rugged Medical Grade Products are here to meet your needs!
In a hostile environment, you don't want to hear "The system isn't working." Lives may be at stake, and you need your equipment to function!
ETI's Tactical Medical Products Include:
- Tactical Shelter Systems® (TSS)
- Tactical Environmental Control Unit™ (TECU)
- Tactical Water Plant® (TWP)
- Mil Spec® Lighting (MSL)
- Tactical Refrigerator-Freezer™ (TRF)
- Tactical Ice Maker™ (TIM)
- Tactical Medical UPS™(TMU)
- Tactical Global UPS™ (TGU)
- Solar Lighting Trailers™ (SLT)
- Tactical Field Office® (TFO)
Mil Spec® Lighting (MSL)
These flexible panels are fixtures designed to properly illuminate work areas in remote off-the-grid locations or for medical triage in the field. They are lightweight, flexible, weather- proof & high intensity. The high power LEDs are 10x more energy efficient than traditional lighting sources. Their rugged design allows positioning the fixtures where ever you need them. With a lifespan of over 50,000 hours, spare bulbs will not be an issue in the field. TLL can be operated from most power sources including vehicles or battery packs. TLL can be used for lighting the inside of field hospitals or other shelters.
Solar Lighting Trailers™
ETI Tactical Trailers® with Solar Lighting are designed for extreme temperature environments from unprotected desert installations to frozen tundra operating temperatures -40C to 55C.
Tactical Water Plant® (TWP)
LAND-BASED WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM: Energy Technologies, Inc. manufactures and distributes Tactical energy solutions worldwide, including our energy efficient, reverse osmosis desalination systems which include energy recovery high pressure pumps.
- Emergency Response
- Disaster Relief
- Medical Field Hospitals
- Military Applications
- Civil defense
- Residential and Rural Water Treatment Solutions
- Well Water Purification
- Village-level Water Supplies
- Ships and Boats
- Resort Water Supplies
- Surface Water Treatment
Tactical Medical UPS™ (TMU)
Tactical Global UPS™ (TGU)
ETI offers power solutions to meet the demands of medical, computer and communications applications with global AC & DC inputs and medical grade isolated outputs.
- True online design with computer grade or medical grade power for critical loads
- Input Voltages: 85-270 VAC, 40-440 Hz 12,24, or 48 VDC, Auto Selectable
- Output Voltages: 12-240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Output power ratings: form 1 to 24 kVA
- Brownout, blackout, overvoltage protection
- Control & monitoring: RS-232, SNMP, WAn, 10Base-T, HTTP & Telnet
- Rackmounts, briefcases, transit cases, NEMA & custom enclosures/ form factors
- Integrated PDUs
- Additional Batteries for up to 24 hrs. of run time
- MIL-STD Compliant
- EMI Protection
- All weather operation
Tactical Shelter Systems® (TSS)
Tactical Solar Shelters®
Lightweight, rugged Tactical Solar panels provide shade for both hard and soft walled shelters. This provides a double benefit: keeping the shelters cooler to save energy, while also producing energy. Combine these with ET I's Tactical Fuel Cells® and Portable Wind Turbines to create the next generation, forward, energy, self-sustaining field clinics or hospitals using our Tactical Shelter Systems (TSS):
- Easily deployable, quick set up shelters
- Tactical Solar shading to reduce inside temperatures and any air conditioning requirements
- Tactical Solar Can Be Used to Power:
- Medical Devices
- Medical refrigeration
- & even Air conditioning Benefits & Features
- Power conversion and storage units integrated into rugged portable enclosures providing easy deployment & equipment protection.
- Quick shelter setup in as little as 3-minutes.
- Systems can also use DC input from military or emergency vehicles or input from any AC source.
- Various DC and AC output voltages are available.
- Reduces risk and cost of logistical support.
- Reduces reliance on extra batteries.
- Protects equipment and personnel from weather.
- Panels can also be draped over other structures or vehicles, or simply laid out on the ground.
- Non-reflective solar panels have a matte finish.
- Silent Operation.
- Minimal Heat Signature
Tactical Field Office®
The Tactical Office is a complete office system that provides the conveniences of a modern office, packaged to be deployed anywhere in the world, at a moments notice. The system includes various modules that can be configured to meet the specific needs of your application.
Tactical Office is comprised of several sub-divisions, including:
- Tactical Field Office®: Office equipment & power systems for use in rugged, tactical scenarios
- Tactical Medical Office™: Durable office furniture, lighting & power systems able to be shipped and deployed in remote medical crisis situations.
Tactical Solar® Panels
Unfold these flexible lightweight panels to generate power and/or recharge portable medical devices in the field. Incorporating solid state, thin-film solar cells, these power packs provide an excellent choice for applications that require light, durable & silent power.
- Up to 120 Watt panels.
- Parallelable and/or series configurable for higher wattage or voltage.
- Waterproof & UV resistant.
- Durable yet flexible.
- Tough tear resistant nylon.
- Operates with punctures & holes
- –40° to 80°C operating temperature range
- Anti-glint coating
- Tested to Mil-Std 810E
- Performance will not decline with age.
Tactical Ice Maker™ (TIM)
With AC or DC input, the TIM can produce ice cubes for medical ice packs or any other medical application. Designed for rugged and hostile environments, It can also be used as a refrigerator for medical samples, test tubes or food. Optional solar panels are available built into the case to reduce dependence on other powers sources. Optional power packs provide a choice for applications that require lightweight, flexible, durable, and/or silent power.
Tactical Refrigerator-Freezer (TRF)
The TRF is suitable for maintaining the proper temperature of medical supplies, food and other perishables in harsh environments. Readily deployable worldwide, it operates from local AC or DC voltages as well as the optional solar and battery backup feature.
Tactical Environmental Control Unit™ (TECU)
- High-efficiency, sealed compressor.
- Available with/without heating capabilities.
- Remote mount digital thermostat controller.
- Lighter weight and smaller footprint than traditional ECUs.
- Standard 115 VAC, 60 Hz operation from shore or generator power.
- EPA approved environmentally safe refrigerants.
- Air filters are easily removed and cleaned.
- Can be used as a primary cooling system, or in addition to other cooling devices.
- Multiple TECUs can be operated in tandem to cool large areas or to meet other specific temperature requirements.
- Quiet operation for noise sensitive applications.
- Condensate removal system.
- Durable, flexible, supply and return air ducts.
- Ducts weather-resistant and thermally insulated.